68 Imperial sedan windshield replacement

68 Imperial sedan windshield replacement

If you are planning on putting off the repair of the
rust.  I would suggest preventing the rust from
getting worse with a product like POR-15 or something
that will neutralize the rust until you can get it
repaired.

Chad
1973 Imp
1966 Galaxie XL