67 cover

I bought a cheap temporary cover at Pep Boys $25.00, for my '59 Imperial. I got
the largest size they sell, for a 20 foot car. It almost covers the entire car,
just the front bumper sticks out. It said it was water proof, but that hasn't
been tested yet, after all, it never rains in Southern California. At least it
keeps the dust off, and probably has a lot of people wondering what kind of
giant car is under it. It would probably fit a '67 better, since the fins
streach it to its limit in the rear. Bill '59 Crown