55,67 and a 68 for sale

In today's "Round-Up" magazine,there are a 55,67 and a 68 listed :

1955 Imperial $400

1968 Imperial Crown Victoria (That's what the ad says) H/T $1750   Lincoln,NE  402-489-8218  mbecker@xxxxxxx (might be mbecky@xxxxxxx -its spelled two different ways)

  Also,in a different ad: 1967 Imperial Crown Victoria,( that,too is what the ad says )4-dr h/t $950  Inwood,WV 304-229-5750
I have no idea why these people think these are Crown Victorias,these cars are not mine,this is all the info I have, just passin' it along

Chris 72 Lebaron
71Lebaron,blah,blah,blah...