Please WELCOME New Member, Jeff Reeves (1982)

Please WELCOME New Member, Jeff Reeves (1982)

New Subscriber(s): Jeff Reeves
Email Address is: reeves@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Western Kentucky

Car(s) owned: 1982 Chrysler Imperial

Self-Introduction: My current '82 is a work in process.  I've had it since
'89.  I've rolled over 200,000 miles with only service.  I did change to a
carb. since I could not find parts for the EFI.  My love needs a paint job,
but I still a lot of looks in this classic!  I'm interested in getting
snowflke rims on this classic, but have not had any luck.  The wire hubcaps
do not do this car justice.  Any info on obtaining these rims would be
appreciated !