81 Chrysler Imperial Fuel Injection

On the side of the CCC module is a small cap under which is an adjustable potetiometer . What is it for and how does one adjust it ?. I read somewhere it is for calibrating the airflow meter but I can't remember anything more about it and the source is long gone . A few things I've learned are if the air pump pipe going to the rear of the exaust maifolds is leaking , the air drawn in under running , after the diverter sends the air down stream , can cause the O2 sensor to think the engine is running too lean and the CCC will richen up the mixture untill the engine stalls from over fueling . Another is intermittent stalling .( this one took me a while ) . the connectors on the CCC are crimped into the circut board and soldered . Over time the solder cracks and the crimps come loose . Primarily on the rearmost connector . the repair is to cut open the top of the CCC and re solder the connections . Be wary , as some are connected on both sides of the circut board and will have to be soldered accordingly . if that doesn't help , cut a little more of the top off and you will find a power resistor on the board . Resolder each end  . This last one was the cure for my intermittent stalling . Remember to seal all openings against vacum leaks .
thanks . A.R. Guelzow , Mechanic ,Bel Air Automotive , North Vancouver , BC Canada