The Fabric Trim Between Door And Dash - 65 Crown

The Fabric Trim Between Door And Dash - 65 Crown

Chris

They take a piece that looks like a kind of rope.  Fold over that a piece of
long cloth (think of the hot-dog in the bun) and then sew it.  After it is
sewn it is then stampled along the door path.  When the chrome is replaced it
looks OK. And then they tell ya how much $$$.  In our 63 it is made of
leather and is the same color as the seats and lower part of the visor.  The
66 is going to be replaced after we paint the car.

                                  Rodger & Gabby