Rear axle bearings 67 Imperial

There is an INCREDIBLE variety of bearings available.
If you can get a number off the one you have, I'd bet
you can find one from a bearing company.  Try Motion
Industries at www.motionindustries.com.  I just bought
a dozen 1 1/4x 1/2 sealed bearings for an English
Wheel I'm building.  They were only $4.75 each.

Kerryp