The Fabric Trim Between Door And Dash - 65 Crown

The Fabric Trim Between Door And Dash - 65 Crown

Hello All ---

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find
replacements for the woven cloth trim strips that
start at the floor at the base of the front doors and
end at the headliner on my 1965 Crown. The strips have
completely deteriorated (the hard inside stuff has
fallen out). I had the same type of trim on my 65 New
Yorker, thankfully there is much less of it on the
Imperial.

I hope the description is adequate, I'm not really
sure what the technical name for this stuff is. My
fellow 65ers probably know what I mean (I'm not sure
if this trim is on other model years).

I'm now in my third month of Imperial ownership and am
enjoying it immensely. I'm looking forward to the
California Statewide Meet May 3-5...

Thanks for the help...

Chris Walter

1965 Crown - Tan w/cool tilt wheel and tempermental
radio
1974 Dart Swinger - Powder Blue all original
1965 New Yorker - Deceased (gone but not forgotten)