2 Imps in Fred'burg, 1 in San Antonio

Because I intended to go to Corpus Christi today, of course I ended up in
Fredericksburg, TX, instead.  I'm sure your life is like that, too.  Anyhoo,
while there, I scoped out the Chrysler dealership's back lot and, sure
enough, the motley collection of Mopars is still there.  The 58 De Soto
sedan interested me, but of greater import to y'all is the 81/2/3 Imperial
and the 55/56 sedan.  I am vague on both cars, I'm afraid, as I would have
difficulties telling them apart if I had a full view and they were clean.
All I could really see was the fronts, except the De Soto, and although
under a car port, the cars were filthy and neglected, though seeming intact,
from my limited perspective.  Last time I was here I also saw them, though
at that time, if it wasn't a 58 I wouldn't have given it the time of day,
unless it was a 57 I could scope for parts.  These cars are not for sale,
and my travelling companion was as under the weather as me, so we did not
trouble ourselves to negotiate a closer look from the owner. Nice to see 'em
still there, though.

And, tomorrow, I am going to scope out an '81 Imperial.  It is for sale.  It
is currently white but, according to my source, it may have been blue once
upon a time.  It still has the fuel injection, I am also told,  and,
interestingly enough, Alaska plates.  This would indicate that it was owned
by someone in the military.  I hope to inspect it for rust and mileage.  I
will take some pics so if anyone wants to see them I can get them to you.
The asking price is $1,300.  having seen Chuck Ariens immaculate 81, I will
have some sort of reference point, albeit an almost impossibly high one to
measure against.

Hugh