No Subject

Hi Eveyone,
        I saw this car and met the folks selling it;  just as
nice a couple as you would hope from Imperialists.  It
was a little expensive for what I thought had to be
done to it, because I am trying to end up with a car
that's a lot like it was off the showroom floor.  Most
of the car I would describe as faded orginal, although
I think it was re-painted once;  cloth upholstery has
that nice pattern of hundreds of 1-2" crowns.  The
front and rear windows don't fit well enough to keep
the rain out at the vertical edge between front and
rear windows.  The power windows are on their last
legs.  There are no power seats.  It ran very strong,
and the owners had a compression test done which
showed mid 100's in all but one cyl., and I think low
hundreds in the last cyl.  They'll tell  you.  Lots of
expensive brake work recently done by a restoration
type mechanic.  It has a nice car cover included.
        That's what I remember.  I'm not exactly a spring
chicken any more ya know.

Bruce S'
57 Post sedan