1955 Imperial gas tank parts needed

Try NAPA

        At 12:05 PM 2/11/02 -0800, you wrote:
Howdy:   I am looking for the FLEX CONNECTOR that goes between the hose and the gas tank for my 1955 Imperial sedan. The gas tank was removed a year ago and redone at a radiator shop and a new sending unit was installed. Now it is leaking gas........  the job cannot be done until the gas tank is almost empty.    Thanks for your help.    The local gas stations do not have the part.             Doug/Los Angeles, California