Interesting item on eBay web site item#1804084826: Chrysler : Imperial L

Interesting item on eBay web site item#1804084826: Chrysler : Imperial Limousine

This is the Imperial Limo for sale on ebay. In
looking at my books that list production numbers
they list built at about 6 not 12. I'm glad to
know that another one may exist in roadable con-
dition. Only wish I could afford to add such a
rare car to my stable.                Michael

Title of item:  Chrysler : Imperial Limousine
Seller: raajonb
Starts: Feb-09-02 13:48:58 PST
Ends:   Feb-19-02 13:48:58 PST
Price:  Starts at $15,000.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1804084826

Item Description:

LIMO NO RESERVE

Vehicle Description

You are bidding on a 1968 Chrylser Imperial stretched limousine. It is in VERY
good condition and drives excellent. There were 12 of these automobiles made
and Chrysler believes only ours is still on the road. It is in high demand for
motion pictures and was featured in Oliver Stone's film The Doors.

Vehicle Condition

VERY good condition. Drives EXCELLENT.

Terms of Sale

Bank check/ Certified checks are both acceptable methods of payment. Winner
should contact us immediately after the auction closes. Buyer MUST expediently
arrange pickup or pay for shipping. Questions? Call 1-609-538-1217. Good luck
bidding on this fine piece of history!

        Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com