where to find WW Tires with 1" 5/8's

I got Firestone 721 tires with a whitewall this width in the 225/75R15 size
for my '83 Cordoba (Imperial content: it's the same body as the referenced
Imperial).  It's a larger tire than those indicated in the owner's manual,
but the car looks terrific with these as compared to the standard size with
1" whitewalls.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown 4-door Southampton
1972 Buick Riviera