'83 (& '64) - another non-update

Time for me to check in for the ones who have sent me advice on my rough
running '83. The mechanic thinks he'll get to it next week. He'd been
pretty swamped but now he sounds happy that he's getting caught up. I'd
rather have my mechanic happy instead of harried. Some of you suggested
it may be the power module so maybe we'll switch that first since I have
another. I'll let you know what happens. Also I've been seeing this ad
in the Des Moines Register: 1964 Crown Imperial, very nice, new paint
and tires, all original $4,500. (515)266-7237