Engine Options

Ola

Double check your engine options again.  Power would be more like 361 - 383 -
413.  The 426 wedge (and later to be the 426 Hemi) was a Dodge or Plymouth
engine.  In either form the 426 was never a Chrysler or Imperial engine.  But
you could get a 361 with 2 bbl carb and single exhaust in all Chrysler's,
Dodge's or Plymouth's.  Or,...at one time a 361 with cross ram'd manifolds
and dual exhaust in your Plymouth.  And while I'm on a roll...what was the De
Soto Adventure top engine option for 1960 ???

And in the mean time Imperials just cept on using 413's.

                                               Rodger & Gabby

ps
The Adventure was De Soto's answer to Chrysler's 300