Please WELCOME New Member, Dave Reece (1981)

Please WELCOME New Member, Dave Reece (1981)

New Subscriber(s): Dave Reece
Email Address is: dreece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Portland, IN

Car(s) owned: silver blue 81 imperial
silver 81 imperial

Self-Introduction:  I bought these cars about 10 years ago and drove both of
them about 30,000 miles each. The silver blue car has the blue velour
interior and the silver car has a blue leather interior.  Both cars still
have the original EFI.  I have general interest in Chrysler products
(mopars) and also, own a 1970 440 Cuda' and Challenger TA.