The Imperial Room

I haven't actually been there yet but there is a new
resturaunt/bar in downtown Minneapolis,MN (401 1rst
Ave) called the Imperial room.  They have been parking
a gorgeous 59 4DR out front from time to time as a
promotion.  Anyhow I just thought that I'd mention it.
 Below is a link to a rather cute ad of theirs (no
specific Imperial content in the ad).  "A real classy
joint"

http://citypages.com/restaurantads/display.asp?w=369&x=5523&y=613&z=29946536

In other news, I'm feeling lazy.  Does anyone have a
power window motor and passenger side interior door
handle for a 60 that they would like to sell? (reply
privately please)

Timothy

"Virgil" 42, in shape but no six pack, 5700lbs,
Grn/Chrome, interested in long romantic drives,
delightful hours spent at the pump with a loved one,
and Drive-In movies with happy endings (where the
F*rd/Shivvy/Import is drven off a cliff/blown
up/replaced by a subcompact hybrid gas-electric).

PS You should see the odd mixture (often on the same
face)of dirty looks and appreciative smiles on the
granola folk's faces when I pull into the co-op for
supplies (being something of a "Granola Munching
Rebel" myself I try to buy organic).