Please WELCOME New Member, Kingsley Hooker (1967)

Please WELCOME New Member, Kingsley Hooker (1967)

Welcome to the club.  As a fan of the 67s & 68s, I'm happy to see another join
the fold.  Those are really low mileage cars, and nice color combinations (is
the B&W interior in the 4 dr. factory original?  I have seen a B&W interior in
a '67 sedan but not the hardtop and didn't know if it was available).

Is this group you talk about in any way related to the Shriners?  (The
convertible's previous owner.)

You are close enough to Anniston, Ala. to join us at the next meet in April.
Hope you will be able to make it.

Mark M