Autotemp II Problem. (was: Blower problem)

----- Original Message -----
From: Brad Hogg <bhogg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I've noticed this difference.  When on Defrost, does the system ignore
that
> cold engine lockout switch?

Yes.

This function is described in your owner's manual.  The purpose is to
prevent blasting you with icy air when the engine has not yet warmed up.
The reason for the override function on Defrost is to get the glass above
freezing at the earliest possible instant, regardless of passenger
(dis)comfort.

Dick Benjamin