POR15 <VS.> Corroless/R.E.

Completly different products Kenyon.  Corrolless looks
like red oxide primer and dries fairly quick, can be
sanded pretty easy.  POR15 comes in black, silver, and
I think white, dries SLOWLY (a half day) and is harder
than caculus.  You have to dust it with primer BEFORE
it sets in order to topcoat effectively.

I only use POR where inside doors, under car, etc
because it is so hard to paint.

BTW POR WILL NOT come off skin with any solvent I've
had the guts to try.  Takes about three weeks for it
to wear away.

Kerryp