Push Button Drive light - '61

Hi John & gang,

You are correct sir! Somehow I missed that one. (the ash tray light) Every once
in a while I leave the "cigar ash receptacle" door open at night just to enjoy
the soft green glow. =8^) After all, that little bulb stays on whether it is
needed or not.

Impie regards,

Jay Mc Kee
1962 Crown Southampton 4-door