Starting my 58

Many thanks to everyone who responded with advice on getting my 58
started.  While I just asked about prepping the gas tank all the other
points are greatly appreciated as well.  I'll certainly take the advice
about oiling, flushing and brakes to heart and keep them in mind.  It has
made me even more anxious for a chance to dive in and get started.

One other question, though, related to the old gas tank that I didn't ask
earlier.  Am I likely to find gunk clogging everything else from the tank
to the engine - fuel lines, fuel pump, filters, carb, etc?  If so, any
special tricks to also clean these up?