Covering up smells, was: 1981-83 real axle ratio

Covering up smells, was: 1981-83 real axle ratio

Use gasoline! it covers the grease smell right up! Actually, carb cleaner
works good too, then do your hands again with Dawn dish washing liquid. My
momma despised the smell of anything to do with grease, oil or fuel, so I
had to learn how to be creative about getting clean, not always to success
however! ; )