JeffC junking muscle cars

        Wayy kwell,, Jeff,,
        In case you want to know,, Robby's Auto Wrecking is accepting any
        of those nasty ole muscle cars you wanna junk... :) I already have
        a few motors and trans laying around...
        For nothing more than curiosty, perhaps we could con Mr. Harris in
        to taking a couple pics of the '67 MD and showing us what it is
        like..
                Robb    <RobbysAutoWrecking.junk>