62 Crown for Sale

Hello Imperialists,

Due to the fact that I have 6 Imperials....two of which are 62's...I've
decided to sell my 62 Crown 4 Door Hardtop.  It's a great car and I'd like
to see it go to someone on the list.  The ad is posted on the IML
Classifieds.  Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Jeff Carrothers
56,59,60,62,64 Imperials