Impcop Debate

Wow.

I love a good fight, but I'm not quite sure I know who to root for in
this one.  I think I may have missed the beginning of the movie here.
Can someone fill me in?  Who exactly was it who threw the first punch,
and why?

Seriously, though, I'm not really sure who's "right" in this debate, but
one thing that puzzles me is: where is all the anger coming from?  This
is just a car club, right?  I mean, aren't we doing this for fun?

I've made quite a few friends through this list (I hope), and learned a
lot about cars along the way.  I sincerely hope Roy didn't quit the
list.  But please, can we all try to lighten up a bit?

It's just a hobby, folks!  :)

Mark