New Articles for 1957 & 1961

I'm slowly but surely working through getting literature posted to the site
that has been provided by my favorite benefactor, Kenyon Wills :-)

The latest additions are a Popular Mechanics new car review from 1957, "New
Car Parade", which compares all of the '57 American car offerings:
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1957/Popular/index.htm

and a review of the whole wild Chrysler Corp. line for 1961, from Cars
magazine:
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1961/Cars/index.htm

Enjoy!

Mike Trettin