WELCOME New Member, Mark Propst (1967) Howdy

WELCOME New Member, Mark Propst (1967) Howdy

Hi   Mark & Tim   I am in this club for 3 years and learned so much, not only
about the 55 Newports which are 2 door coupes, but also the availability of
parts for brakes for your 67 Imperial. That's how the saying started "welcome
to the club " I guess,  for my car I hardly find any parts at NAPA or  Pep
boys.etc. Every thing I need is mainly though this club or Hemming
publications. There are lot of vendors on our list and we tell you if you can
trust them or have a POOR record. Just ask the list. You wanted to know if
there are any modified Imps out there. I souped up my 55 a little bit. I
replaced my single 4 barrel carb factory set up and improved it with modern
2-4 barrel carbs, cast aluminum valve covers and 2 chromed K&N
airfilters,plus a low restriction exhaust system with over sized pipes. Kept
every thing on the outside original. So much for my modifying not to much
just improving the looks under the hood. I enjoy the new sound when I dig
out!!!     Take care  Sincerely Dieter green & white 2 door