Please WELCOME New Member, Mark Propst (1967)

Please WELCOME New Member, Mark Propst (1967)

> owned over the past 30 years this 67 Imperial is by
> far the best built
> (tightest) and most dependable car I have ever owned

The "haze green era" as you will see it described on
the web site, produced some of the finest driving
Imperials ever.  Myself and Dimitrious routinely take
our '67 and '68's (respectively) out for high-speed
adventures.

> ! / Of course with some
> small problems such as parts availabilty....Those
> darn disk brakes !!! and
> those fragile window switches / I have owned this

I've never had a problem with window switches (knock
on wood) but i have a solution to the disc brakes.
Pads and calipers are available, and the discs from a
'87 -'92 Toyota Supra will fit, with some small
machining.  I'm running one on my '67 right now, and
it stops perfect!

The other problem with these cars are the cornering
lenses...i'm working on that, too.

welcome again, and on behalf of the IML, I hope you
find your stay here pleasurable and informative

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

'Tis Christmas again
Have a happy holiday