67 Mobile director retrofit.

I'm sure someone else will answer this better than I, but I believe you would
also need a small high intensity lamp to complete your set-up.  (Along with
the desk there was a small lamp.)  I'm not sure what powered the lamp (cigar
lighter?)

And I think the pedestal of the desk fits into a hole in the transmission
hump.  The pedestal is round and chromed and appears to have a locking
mechanism - like you would have to insert it and turn it a quarter turn to
lock it into position (?).  I know, or I'm pretty sure, that they were
designed to be removable so the table could be stowed in the trunk.

I have mixed feelings about doing this kind of conversion.  On the one hand, I
can certainly understand wanting to have a Mobile Director coupe.  On the
other hand, I'm one of those who values originality and this is sort of like
adding a pony interior to a Mustang or fuel injection to an early Corvette
that didn't come with it-- it kind of devalues the original cars that are out
there.  In some eyes, anyway.  I guess in some ways it doesn't matter, because
there are probably not enough people doing this conversion to really change
the numbers that much . . .

Mark M