Please WELCOME New Member, Allan Gulak (1983)

Please WELCOME New Member, Allan Gulak (1983)

New Subscriber(s): Allan Gulak
Email Address is: agulak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Car(s) owned: 1983 Sports coupe (silver with light grey interior)

Self-Introduction: '83 Imperial was purchased in '95 and has not been driven
since '97. I am begining research on repairs to the fuel system and am using
data available from this site.