Imperials For sale & scale model 1956 Limo

Imperials For sale & scale model 1956 Limo

     Old Cars Weekly has seven Imperials F/S ranging from years
1950/1973, including a 67 Convertible ($12,500) plus a 78 Brougham
advertized in the Jan 17 issue.

      Of interest to those who collect scale model Imperials, Legendary
Motorcars offers a 1/43rd model 1956 Crown Limo
(Limited serial numbered) miniature at
about $279.00. Fax 609-399-2512 for details.

      I'm not sure this belongs on the IML
but I have noticed members curious of what particular Imperials were
worth and also an interest in miniature models.

That's All folks
Jim.. 39 C-17 Sedan & 39 C-24 Limousine