57 dash removal ?

I've removed the dash on my '57 . It's mandatory to remove the
dash with padding which is glued on it. The dash is a two parts
affair: the left side (with instruments) is a potmetal molding,
bolted to the center / right side (steel) with radio, ashtray and
glove box. The upper cover (which held the dashpad) is one piece.
To disassemble it, you must tear the dashpad because the screws
are under the vinyl ..
Email me privatly if you need pics.

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)