Please WELCOME Returning Member, Dave Brown (1964)

Please WELCOME Returning Member, Dave Brown (1964)

New Subscriber(s): David Brown
Email Address is: imperial1usa@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: northern New Jersey

Car(s) owned: 1964 Crown Coupe(black with turquoise interior/dual A/C),1966
LeBaron(silver with white leather,black vinyl top)

Self-Introduction: I have been owning and driving Imperials for 14 years
now. Just finished the restoration on my 64. Looking forward to rejoining
the list.