Body by LeBaron / Impala

Bob,

LeBaron was a custom body company that was well known in the era and whose
work was found on cars of the rich and famous.  Chrysler was a major
customer of LeBaron's and eventually gained the rights to that name.

As far as the "Impala" hood ornament - that was only available on the
Super-Sport, or SS model.  I jest!  You'll see this Gazelle on all the
Imperial CG's.

John