64-66 dual Air owners

Ola

I have found a large diam hose that is part of the dual air that is
disconnected.  This hose comes from under the right front fire wall.  I can
not find just where it is to go.  The other line is a metal line that is
routed next to the fender and is connected to the cooling radiator.

The Auto Pilot does work.

                                                    Rodger & Gabby

47 De Soto Custom
63 Le Baron...last of a 3 yr production run...last of the finned Imperials
66 Le Baron...last of a 3 yr production run...last of the framed Imperials