IML: Turning off the lights

Well I haven’t seen much life here for a couple of days so I guess everyone who wishes to join us at the new Imperial Mailing List has already done so.  If you haven’t moved over yet you can send me a message at imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or go back to the mailing list and resubscribe and we can add you to the new list.

Kind of exciting to move on to new adventures but kind of sad to turn off the lights on our old home.

                 Steve B.