IML: Please Welcome Allan Pacente

New Subscriber(s): Allan Pacente
Email Address is: chipiealandpaula@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Billings, Montana

Car(s) owned: 1964 Crown 4 Door ( Dune Beige with Tan Cloth and Leather
Interior)

Self-Introduction:   Imperials have been a part of my life since 1955. The
majority of my memories are inextricably bound up with Imperials. You see -
Imperials were my dad's car of choice. As to my Imperial - I found it at a
pawn shop in Billings. I had always told my wife that "some day" I was going
to find a 64. We were in the process of buying a second car - when I saw
him. She repeatedly said that my eyes started glowing when I saw him. I
walked in - got the keys - drove him - and offered $900.00. He has been a
trouble free ride. Except for the normal amount of surface rust, and the
need to restore mechanically, - the car is original and very reliable. As
when new - most do not have any idea what it is and constantly refer to it
as a Lincoln. Doesn't matter to me. "Some day" has finally come and he is a
magic carpet back to my youth.