IML: I need the chrome trim piece around the back area of the convertibl

IML: I need the chrome trim piece around the back area of the convertible boot for a 1957 Imperial Crown Convertible. Can anyone help me? Thanks David F. Roney. Please email me droney1212@xxxxxxxxx THANKS AGAIN!

David Roney
913-638-6711 cell