From: John Corey
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Roof panel inserts

The drip lip trim retains that edge of the inserts.  The upper edge is caught under the roof spears, and the leading edge goes under the header trim over the windshield.  When I did my 61 4dr, I was concerned about abrasion and rust between the panels and the painted roof, so I first laminated the roof are under the panels with acrylic-adhesive polyester film.

jc