Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 9:28 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: IML Sticker

Hi all -

This is from long ago.  I think there was a silver version also and I
probably have it buried somewhere:

http://teamchicago.com/imperial/images/imlfinal.jpg

Bob

-----------------  http://www.imperialclub.com  ----------------- This
message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to
mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with
everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should
be sent to iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---