IML: Leather Rejuvenation

Ken -

Very nice! I used Leatherique on my '66 but looks like you got great results with Surflex. Thanks for the story and photos.

Bob

At 06:56 PM 3/5/2008, you wrote:
Last fall I refurbished the interior on my 61 convertible.  I have been
meaning to put a web page together chronicling this event but just
haven't gotten to it.

Well, this afternoon I threw together a simple page, mostly as an
incentive to those of you contemplating a little interior work this
spring.  As are most projects I get involved with, this one is short on
cost and long on elbow grease.

Check out my work at http://home.comcast.net/~kdmiller44/61interior.