Re: IML: How much for a 1972 Imperial?

Carl:  I bought a '72 two years ago and paid 2,500 for
it. Not dented, but it had it's share of rust. I would
prefer dents to rust in most cases.  Check the floors
and trunk. It was a local Indiana car. Mine had the
black top and interior and white exterior.  The triple
black is very desireable. Everything worked, but the
windows were slow.  I sold it last summer, regrettably
for $2,800.  I have some spare parts for one of these
you can have cheap, if you get it.
George