Re: IML: CARPET KIT FOR A 51 IMPERIAL?

We supply carpet like this regularly for the interior. Call if you are still looking and we can also see if there is a pattern for the trunk! My contact info is below.
Jim Carpenter

Chris S wrote:

DOES ANYONE SELL A CARPET KIT FOR THE 4 DOOR 1951 IMPERIAL FOR THE CAB AND THE TRUNK?

--

Jim Carpenter

President

Collectors Auto Supply Inc.