Re: IML: replacement top/vinyls-SMS

Thank You Fred for the link.
   I downloaded the Chrysler Catalogue and they had a lot of
things that I could use on our 75 LeBaron, BUT they do not
outright mention IMPERIAL.  I did notice that they have stuff for
the 300 letter cars and I think some of our members for get
things that fit both 300 Letter's and thei Imperial of the same
era.  They even have convertible tops, boots and boot covers.  I
tried to see the floor mat catalogue, but it is not online as
yet, like other areas of their site.
   The two problems I see in trying to get a new vinyl top for
our 75 LeBaron is that PARCHMENT is NOT a common colour and the
interior leather is also PARCHMENT. AND the 75 has a "halo" vinyl
roof, which is where there are mouldings on the sides are ABOVE
the door openings and body colour is showing for about 1.5
inches.  That is not to mention the formal rear window.

Æyn (& Patrick)

http://www.legendaryautointeriors.com/Webmodules/pages/Detail.aspx?PageID=24#