Re: IML: Mystery Emblem

Maybe the crown above the 57-58 fender or trunk script on Crown models.
Ther's also the same emblem (but thinner than the fender crowns) on the side rear armrest on 2dr H/T, just ahead the sliding ashtray cover.
On my convertible the plating shop lost the two original fender crowns so i glued two armrest crowns ..
--
Philippe COURANT

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F

Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

Buick 1996 Roadmaster wagon

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) :   http://www.ch300imp.com