RE: IML: Brake Line Kit & Shoes for '60-'62 models

How much freight did classic tube charge for the ready made lines?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Strickland"
To: "Imperial Mail List"
Subject: IML: Brake Line Kit & Shoes for '60-'62 models
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 15:04:07 -0500

To the Group;

.... I had visited the
website for Classic Tube and had them send me a
catalog. As it turned out Classic Tube was the
supplier for J C Whitney. The same kit in
Classic Tube's catalog is priced at $18.95. J
C Whitney marked the item up about 185%. If
you need brake lines for your Imperial, check
with Classic Tube first. They do have exact
patterns for a '62 according to a
representative I spoke with. They may have to
make the set for you and there will be a delay
of perhaps a few days before it gets shipped.
Joe