Re: IML: Veteran's Day November 11

God bless your son and his comrades, Kate.  With his job specialty, he'll be in the rear with the beer, as we like to say.

I had the opportunity to leave the California N.G. in the beginning of 2002 and jumped on it.  I was in the first Gulf War, and glory is for young people.

I would like to encourage everybody to hug a vet, and not just on Vets Day.

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man