IML: Please Welcome mark corner

New Subscriber(s): mark corner
Email Address is: homelessmarky@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: lindsay,ontario ,canada

Car(s) owned: 1975 LeBaron 4-door hardtop (white with blue leather)white vinyl top 440 all appointments all original condition

Self-Introduction: I've always had a passion for big cars nothing compares to the ride you get from a large car! I've had lots of other brands but had never been able to find an imp or a new yorker. This year was the first of imp that i rode in and have always wanted one.I was @ an auction on Sept30 06 this car was in auction & i got it on the second bid got a temporary permit & drove it home .As i can tell the only thing this car requires for a safety was a lite bulb .This car has some normal wear on interior but is all around very good to excellent condition. I also own a 79lil red express dodge pu all original