From: CGeffken@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Chrysler Carlilse July 7-9th
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 22:57:03 EDT

Hi,

At the very last minute I've decided to go to Carlisle.  I'm arriving  late
Friday so I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday.  Who else is going and  is
anything planned at the tent?

Thanks,
Carl

After I  persuaded them to set up the Imperial section in 2002, I have not
had to separately request it each year, so apparently the "Chrysler Imperial"
class  is now considered permanent.

The tent has been taken care of (at least  I have a receipt from them for
payment.) I will be gone by Sunday, but some others will still be around, so be
sure to come on up.

Be sure to  include "OnLine Imperial Club" with your club affiliation when
registering so  we get credit for doing so.

Mark.